Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our newest employee

Writing an offer ?????


Now where's that listing?


Just a minute while I check it out.




Ava taking a call
Hi everyone here we are in the middle of March and after a slow winter the real estate market is finaly starting to blossem. I sold my own listing this week for $129000 and I just got buyers approved for a $225,000 mortgage. I listed two good listings one at $299,900 and one at $329,900 so I'm starting to feel a little better. Rose sold one of Jenny's listings (Alton Road $169,900) subject to the sale of a little house in Stewiacke and Rose has an accepted offer on it. ALL CONDITIONS MET. That is great we have closings coming in. So hopefully cashflow is improving. Let's hope we all prosper this summer.
Many people ask me how I've managed to keep my daughters interested and involved in the business. Especialy other business owners. Well here's one of my secrets here's some photos of my grand daughter Ava in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment