Thursday, December 3, 2009

Google Adwords

Hey there !! Well I have to say it's been an interesting few weeks real estate sales have pretty much slowed to a crawl but the appraisal end of things have picked up so no panic yet . I've had some time to work on web related business including several campains on Google Adwords. First I have a clickbank mall www.superultimatehealth.com where I promote health related clickbank products. Next I have my GDI business where you can get your own domain name,hosting and 10 emails for only $10 per month not only that you get the easiest to use web building software to build your own website. Plus you can build a residual long term income by telling others about GDI. I used these tools to build my lead generating real estate site www.yourfirsthome.ws . My marketing site for GDI is www.larrymatthews.ws feel free to check all these sites out and email me any questions. Well back to google adwords I have some tweaking to do. Still working on the magic formula.
Have a great Holiday season.

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment